I have been thinking about this for sometime and have decided to create a life list. Similar to a bucket list, but less depressing. My life list isn’t crazy. I like home and family and my feet on the ground. There is not bungee jumping, sky diving or oceans on my life list. Just an accumulation of things I have always wanted to do or try or learn. Most of them I haven’t had the time or money to do. There were a lot of things that made me wonder why I hadn’t done them. So follow me as a I venture to cross everything off of my life list. Oh, you might want to become a follower because this is going to take a long time. I will be the oldest blogger on the block! Seriously though, life list is meant to be accomplished throughout my life, so you aren’t going to see things getting checked off all that quickly. Here it is, in no particular order.
1. Acquire a fancy-smancy camera. These run $500 and up so acquiring one on one income is a big deal.
2. Learn photography. Take a class and teach myself.
3. Complete a half Ironman.
4. Make it on the Nate Show.
5. Become my own graphic designer.
6. Take my family on Vacation.
7. Getaway with just the husband.
8. Take a road trip out west.
9. Lose the baby weight.
10. Maintain a healthy weight.
11. Learn to sew.
12. Learn to knit.
13. Learn to crochet.
14. Take a cake decorating class.
15. Grow my blog.
16. Write a children’s book.
17. Freelance. Write for other people.
18. Play soccer again.
19. Raise caring, kind, intelligent, funny children.
20. Be the cool house my kids and their friends want to hang out at.
21. Take a woodworking class. Learn to work with wood (build things).
22. Get a professional cut and color (too cheap, but someday I will splurge).
23. Have a girls getaway.
24. Enjoy a spa day.
25. Learn how to make my own Nonfat sugar free lattes (It kills me to pay $4 for one).
26. Raise a close-knit family.
27. Get a second car. A minivan (hopefully sooner rather than later). (A big deal on one income)
28. Find ways to contribute income while maintaining my stay-at-home mom status (grow blog, grow!)
29. Attend a black tie event (my wedding can’t be the last time I get that dressed up and have a date in a tux. Bridesmaid doesn’t count. I have to pick out the dress and it can even hit the floor).
30. Learn a ballroom dance.
31. Learn to cook. Really cook. Even if it is just one awesome gourmet meal.
32. Complete a half marathon.
33. Do a pull up (Even when I rowed in college I couldn’t do one).
34. Do something that scares the sh*t out of me! (swim the ocean, hot air balloon ride, etc.)
35. Give- Not just to my family, but to my community. Start incorporating volunteering into my life.
Want FREE printables and more. Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.