Thank you to Nestle Toll House for sponsoring today’s post.
If I am going to be honest, when I’m expected to bring something for an event, you can be sure I wait until the last minute. Always. I’m a big fan of simple crowd pleasers that can be whipped up in about five minutes.
One of our party favorites is cheesecake dip. It was a big debate as to whether I wanted peanut butter chip cheesecake dip, caramel chip cheesecake dip or mint chip cheesecake dip. I ended up picking mint, because with St. Patrick’s day right around the corner I thought it would be a fun choice.
Throw 1/2 cup of softened unsalted butter and 8 oz of softened cream cheese in a bowl.
Drop in 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 3/4 cup of powdered sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
I added 4 drops of green food coloring to make it festive. A perfect touch for a St. Patrick’s day treat. Now these DelightFulls pack a lot of flavor! I added a cup of the DelightFulls in Dark Chocolate Morsels with Mint Filling. You could easily add the peanut butter, caramel or cherry flavored DelightFulls for a different, but completely delicious taste! I have a package of peanut butter DelightFulls that I am going to try next.
Mix your chips in and you are ready to serve your treat.
We served ours with graham cracker sticks, but I imagine they would be tasty with a chocolate cracker for dipping.
I’m a mint lover and loved the flavor these DelightFulls chips brought to a favorite of ours.
Are you a peanut butter, mint, caramel or cherry flavored chip kind of person?
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House Mint filled DelightFulls
- 4 drops green food coloring (optional)
- crackers for dipping
- Mix unsalted butter and cream cheese together.
- Add brown sugar, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir until combined.
- Add four drops of green food coloring (optional) and stir until evenly distributed.
- Stir in Nestle Toll House Mint filled Delightfulls.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks (or crackers of your choice) for dipping.
Want FREE printables and more. Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.