One of the coolest things about essential oils is the way you can incorporate them into so many things and experience amazing benefits at a fraction of the cost. Lavender is just eight cents a drop (wholesale). There are so many fun twists you can add when creating your own product. Today I’m going to share a DIY bath bomb recipe and a fun printable.
DIY BATH BOMB SUPPLIES
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, almond oil, etc.)
- 10 drops of essential oils (I used Lavender for its calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension)
- A mold (I used a christmas ornament that opened from the craft section and a cupcake mold from Michaels)
- Soap dye* (optional)
DIY BATH BOMB DIRECTIONS
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a glass jar/bowl mix the wet ingredients together.
- Slowly pour liquid mixture into dry mixture, whisking as you go.
- Squeeze mixture together, it should have some hold.
- Fill half of the bath bomb mold with mixture, overflowing slightly. Repeat on the other half and push together.
- Remove one half and set to dry, then remove other half.
- Let dry overnight.
DIY BATH BOMB PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS & GIFT IDEAS
These make such a fun gift! I’ve included fun printable gift tags. The printable gift tags are for birthday, your day and because you deserve it. My obsession with hand lettering paid off, because I wrote the “relax”. How cute are these in a glass jar? What a fun gift.
There was a cupcake mold and I thought that would be just the stinking cutest little birthday gift.
You can package those up with a fun printable birthday gift tag.
And of course, wine is always a good idea ;).
These are just a few ideas of ways to make an amazing DIY gift. Such a fund idea for your friends, mother and teachers. I hope this bath bomb recipe, gift tags and fun packaging ideas empower you to make and share thoughtful homemade gifts.
Here is a fun tutorial video I made for you to check out.
Want FREE printables and more. Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.