A whole lot of thanks going on around here. The gratitude jar we set up at the start of November (more on that here) filled up with a ton-o-thanks. We have a whole lot to be thankful for around here.
Yesterday, being Thanksgiving and all, we carved out a little time (pun intended!) to gather as a family and read the things we are thankful for. To make sure Quinn was engaged we put him in charge of pulling out each slip of paper and handing it over to be read. This was so fun and truly was an amazing way to celebrate Thanksgiving. This is officially a family tradition. Roughly 72 papers full of thanks so how about we cover the highlights?
Quinn’s thankful for. . .
4. Mario and Luigi, because the squish King Kuppa.
5. Grandpa Mark, because I love him. He has snow fights with me.
Ross is thankful for. . .
1. snuggling with my kids.
2. that I live in a state with so many great beers.
3. Eleanor’s laugh. Can’t get enough of it.
4. football being on four days a week.
5. that my parents live so close and have a great relationship with the kids.
I’m thankful for. . .
1. an amazing husband that truly is my best friend.
2. the 11.8 pounds gone in the last four weeks. WooHoo!
3. my grandparents and the close-knit family they created.
4. Quinn’s curiosity, humor, happy-go-lucky attitude. He brings so much joy to each day.
5. Eleanor’s laugh. BEST.LAUGH.EVER.
From the simple to the big we had a whole lot of thanks. I decided to use My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software (use my promo code STMMMS19352 to save $10) to capture all our thanks in one easy, accessible spot. Seventy-two pieces of paper floating around didn’t seam like the best safe-keeping method.
Want FREE printables and more. Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.