I’m a full-time, stay-at-home-mom of four and run this website and associated social media channels, an essential oil business and an online essential oil community. Life is full. These amazing multi-tasking products make my life easier and that is why they are my mom bag must haves.
This is a fully stocked bag and of course would include my wallet. Let me break down what I love most about these products and why they made the cut. The goal is to help you upgrade your life. Some affiliate links are included, which means I get a small kick-back if you love any of these things as much as I do.
- Loopy Case – This is one of those products I see all over social media and it lives up to the hype. I actually paid to have my phone screen fixed once after I dropped it. Then a certain baby chucked it and totaled my phone. With the new phone and subsequent upgrade I found myself with two problems.One, the phone was too big and two, I was terrified of dropping and breaking it. I tried a pop-socket, but it wasn’t my jam. I absolutely love the Loopy Case. It makes holding my phone and using it easier and it makes life with full hands simpler.The Loopy Case has made vacations and adventuring and capturing those moments so much easier, because I don’t live in fear of dropping my phone.
- Sunglasses- Sunglasses, statement earring and a great lip color and you have them all fooled. You can be a hot-mess-express and some sunnies can fix it! Also, I have blue eyes that are sensitive to light so I pretty much always have sunglasses on me. These are from Target, I believe. Nothing fancy, because remember–I have four kids!
- Passion Planner– I’ve gone through my share of planners, but I really love this one a lot. The size and flexibility actually makes it possible to take along with you. I love how goal oriented the planner is as well. It helps walk you through creating a life you love!
- OnGuard & Peppermint Beadlets– I keep these on me for a few reasons. I love popping the peppermint beadlets in my mouth for fresh breath, to wake up, or to open up my airways. It is a little bit like that feeling when you just brushed your teeth and you breath in cold air. Anyone else love that feeling?The beadlets are so teeny-tiny that even my kids can swallow them. I’ve been known to reach for the On Guard beadlets in the school drop-off line when there is a lot of crud going around and I want to support their immune system.
- Citrus Bliss Hand Lotion– This stuff if magic. It is doesn’t feel greasy, is great for your hands and that citrus bliss essential oil blend is bound to make you feel blissful. Its pretty affordable too, so I keep one by my bed and various other places.
- Headphones (PS-The ones I linked to are even prettier than mine!)- If you don’t have wireless headphones, you need these now. Wireless headphones, let me count the ways I love you….Part of running an essential oil business and community is mentoring, which means I’m on the phone with team members all over the world…and I have four kids. Wireless headphones let me connect with and mentor my people while folding laundry, snuggling a toddler, fixing a snack and pretty much anything else.Part of being an entrepreneur and following my passions is lots and lots of self-development and work on personal growth. My wireless headphones make it easy to listen to podcasts, books on audible and training sessions while on a walk, doing laundry, loading the dishwasher and just about anything else that is required of me as the do-er of all.the.things.
- Rx Bars– I absolutely love these and so do my kids. My go-to flavor is Chocolate Sea Salt. I originally got hooked on them during my Whole30, but the love affair has continued. With 12g of protein, a few real ingredients and no added sugar, they are great to have on hand. Quinn has them regularly between school and soccer to hold him over until dinner.
- THESE Pens – I’m a bit of a pen snob. I really love this pen, because of how smooth it writes and how fine the line is. I find it perfect for planning in my Passion Planner. I also really love ink joy pens.
- Touch Oils– I love these pre-diluted oil roller bottles. I can roll them onto any member of my family. I feel so empowered when I have them. When Fiona burned herself on a pizza pan while we were out to eat, the lavender took those tears right away. Do you have any idea how amazing that made me feel as a mother?Completely empowered.Headaches, tension, mood, tummy aches, burns, stings, immune support, achy muscles….You name it, my roller bottles have it covered.
- Lip Balm– This is my go to lip balm. I’m kind of obsessed with it. I have it a few flavors all over my house and of course, one in my purse.
- This Brush– I’ve spent my whole life wishing for wash-and-go hair that I could run my hands through. Unfortunately, that just will never be the case. At least good straighteners are now readily available for the masses. I love keeping a little brush on hand to pull myself together or to tie back my girls’ hair.
- This Brush On Sun Defense– This gets a seal of approval from the Environmental Working Group and me. What more do you need? I’ve had skin cancer removed and take protecting my skin very seriously. Caking sunscreen over makeup totally ruins the look, which is why this stuff is genius! Reapplying sun protection never looked so good.
I hope sharing these on the go mom must-haves will make the hard work of motherhood a bit easier for you.
If you have tried or love any of these things as much as me, I would love to hear. What are you purse must-haves?
PS- I would love to have you join me for an interactive and empowering essential oil discussion over on Facebook. You can join the event by following this link and click “going”.
Want FREE printables and more. Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.