Is your life full of too many things to do and remember? Tired of feeling scattered? Don’t know where to start?
You need: An Organized Life: 60+ Printables to Organize Your Life
What is An Organized Life?
An Organized Life 2018 is a collection of printables what will give you the framework to create productive habits that will simplify your life.
A few benefits of this e-book are:
Declutter Your Mind
Have a clear head and a clear plan, so you can focus on what is most important and make the best use of your time and energy.
Get More Out of Your Life
By having a quick reference to all aspects of your life through the 60+ printables An Organized Life puts at your fingertips, you can be sure you’re building the life you want.
Save Money, Time, Energy & Resources
Having a plan and intention for your meals, money, goals and time will eliminate wasted time, money, energy and resources. Start living on purpose and quit reacting to your life.
Hi, I’m Megan!
Just a few years ago I was drained, scattered, hitting the drive through daily and more or less in a constant state of reaction. Why? Because I had no plan. With four kids and a very busy life it was hard to shake this feeling. I was frustrated and stressed!
One day I had enough of the million ideas running through my head, the constant feeling that the days were passing and I wasn’t even sure what I got out of them, the drive-thru and the nagging financial stress. I knew there was a better, less stressful way to live my life.
I simplified my life by making a plan. Now I’m eating dinner around the table with my family, paying off debt, making progress on my goals and finally feeling a sense of calm and peace around my life.
This system worked for me and I’m confident it will work for you too. I use to spend so much time reacting to my life, creating unneeded stress and wasting precious resources like time, energy and money. Now, I’m clear and intentional.
Are you ready to have confidence, live with intention and have a plan at your fingertips AND save time, energy and money?
You’re just a click away from An Organized Life: 60+ Printables to Organize Your Life (an ebook)
A few printables from An Organized Life
What will you gain from An Organized Life?
By having a clear plan and system in place, you will gain self-esteem by always feeling on track and purposeful in your life.
When you have a plan and system that makes you feel good about where you are putting your time, energy and money, you have confidence to help you live on purpose.
Having these 60+ printables will help you build the life, create the habits and hit the goals you’ve always wanted to creating a more effortless way to living.
What is in the e-book?
- “Failing to plan is planning to fail” quote printable
- 12 Monthly Journal page printables
- 12 Weekly Organizer printables (dated and undated Calendar, menu, to-do, notes, chores, exercise, hydration)
- 12 Weekly Planner printable template pages (dated and undated with check boxes for to-dos)
- 12 Monthly Calendar Template Printables (dated and undated)
- January 2018 – December 2018 Dated planner (two planning options)
- Perpetual Calendar Printable- for tracking birthdays/anniversaries
- Daily Calendar (top priority, schedule, to-do, notes)
- Includes A5 planner size and 8.5 x11
MEAL PLANNING PRINTABLES
- “Nothing brings people together like good food” kitchen/food quote printable
- Halving a recipe conversion chart printable
- Conversion chart printable
- Printable Inventory for Refrigerator, Pantry and Freezer
- Grocery List Printable (meals, produce, meat, aisles, refrigerator, frozen, other)
- Meal planning Printable (breakfast, lunch, dinner, notes)
- Recipe Card Printable (name, ingredients, directions, notes)
- Recipe dividers Printable (poultry, beef, soup, dessert, drinks)
- Home sweet home printable quote
- Project planner printable (project, start date, end date, budget, supplies, steps, sketch it)
- Chores chart printable
- Cleaning checklist printable
- Circuit breaker tracker
- Vehicle maintenance log
HEALTH TRACKING PRINTABLES
- “Never too early or to late to work on the healthiest you” quote printable
- Health weight and measurements tracking printable
- Growth Tracker printable
- Health summary printable
- Medication tracker printable
- Health record printable
- Family medical history printable
- Teeth brushing tracker printable
- “The best way to get things done is to simply begin” quote printable
- Goal Worksheet printable
- 30 day challenge printable
- Donation Tracker printable
- Date Night Tracker printable
- Reading Tracker printable
BUDGET PLANNING PRINTABLES
- Budget printable quote
- Budget- Year at a Glance
- Bill pay checklist
- Username & Passwords
- Monthly budget
- Debt Payment Plan
- Cashless Envelopes
CELEBRATION & PARTY PLANNING PRINTABLES
- “The more you celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate” quote printable
- Birthday card printable (2 color options)
- Thank You card printable (4 color options)
- Teacher Cards printable (A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart)
- Teacher Gift tag printable (A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart)
- Party planning printable
- To do – party planing organization printable
- Guests – party planning organization printable
- Details – party planning organization printable
Want FREE printables and more. Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.